Cloud computing is transforming the industry as the enterprises are rapidly adopting cloud computing to increase platform efficiencies and allow greater business flexibility and scalability. With open-ended cloud services, businesses can now choose from a myriad range of applications and platforms that fit best to their specific needs enabling them to align, transform and potentially elevate to the next level. Benefits include standardization of technologies, simplification of software licenses, Cost Effective and Flexible Opex based pricing models etc. In short, cloud computing allows organizations to cut their IT infrastructure costs, maximize value, and modernize the way IT services are delivered.
OS TRIO provides a wide range of managed Cloud solutions, which are scalable for any size and type of business. All these are hosted "in the cloud" (in order words they are accessible via an internet connection) which makes them ideal for companies with multi-sites or for field-based staff as they can be accessed for anywhere with an Internet connection.
OS TRIO, a leading cloud computing services company help businesses determine, evaluate and strengthen their IT resources by taking advantage of all that cloud computing can deliver.
No upfront investment
Unlike traditional on-premise solutions, there is no upfront investment for server hardware or software licenses. You simply access your solutions over the Internet from your PC, laptop or other Internet device. This means you don't need to worry about separate maintenance contracts for the server and operating system - it's all taken care of.
Lower ongoing costs
With cloud solutions, you pay a monthly or annual fee and this include all your hardware, maintenance and software upgrade costs, so you can keep control of your IT costs and budget more accurately. Cloud solutions are often charged on a 'per user, per month' basis, which means you only pay for what you need.
Resilience and reliability
All of our Cloud solutions are hosted in secure data centres with built in resilience. In the event of a hardware of communications failure, backup systems immediately take over so you have a reliable solution with maximum up-time, without any of the hassle.
Cloud computing is broadly divided into three categories: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). OS Trio has extensive experience with the following:
- Cloud Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud Learning Management System
- Cloud Human Resource Management System
- Cloud Advanced Planning and Scheduling System
- Cloud Loyalty Management System
- Cloud Enterprise Resource Management System
- Amazon Web Services, Rackspace Cloud Services, Google Computer Engine Services
- Identity (OAuth, OpenID)
- Payments (Amazon Flexible Payments Service, Google Checkout, PayPal, Braintree)
- Search (Alexa, Google Custom Search, Yahoo! BOSS)
- Java (Google App Engine)
- PHP (Rackspace Cloud Sites, AWS)
- Python Django (Google App Engine)
- Ruby on Rails (Heroku)
- Dot.NET (Azure Services Platform, Rackspace Cloud Sites, AWS)
- Databases – Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Google BigTable, SQL Azure
- File storage – Amazon S3, Nirvanix, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Cloud Storage