At OS TRIO, we understand that good relations with the society in which we live and work are ultimately important for our continued business success. Only through deepened relationships with and between employees, customers, suppliers, investors, and the community can the company maintain its public confidence.
Positive corporate–society relationships result in sustainable development both of the company and the society. In addition, such policy helps us attract and retain the best industry professional. The focus areas of our social policy are employee support through training and benefit packages, public education through cooperation with local universities, and charity.
- Microsoft Start.Net Program
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in .NET Framework 4, Web Applications
- Recreational Fund Program
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- Staff Advancement Program
- Staff Medical Insurance Benefits
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) / The National University of Malaysia
- Politeknik Nilai
- Tunku Abdul Rahman (TAR) College Student Loan Fund
- Pusat Kebajikan Rumah Jeevan
- Malaysia Timber Council (Kechara Soup Kitchen & Childline Malaysia)
- The Budimas Charitable Foundation
- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) Save our SMEs #DigitalvsCovid campaign
- OS Trio Covid Initiative and Support for Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs)